The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT127834Sir Harry Beaumont = Joseph Spence.London : printed for R. Dodsley; and sold by M. Cooper, 1752. ,61,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General Crito~~Joseph-Spence BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1140911201, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 70 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=141gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Crito: or, a dialogue on beauty. The second edition. By Sir Harry Beaumont. Joseph Spence, Books, Reference and Language, Crito: or, a dialogue on beauty. The second edition. By Sir Harry Beaumont. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Crito: Or, a Dialogue on Beauty. the Second Edition. by Sir Harry Beaumont.
Details of the book - Crito: Or, a Dialogue on Beauty. the Second Edition. by Sir Harry Beaumont.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140911203
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140911201
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,141 kg
Book in our database since 20.12.2011 01:21:21
Book found last time on 20.03.2015 18:00:54
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A New and Easy Introduction to the Making of Latin; Adapted to the Method of the Latin Grammar Lately Published by H. C. with Remarks Upon the Idiom", from "Christie, Hugh" (9781140911197)
- "The Vicar of Wakefield: A Tale. Supposed to Be Written by Himself. in Two Volumes. ... Volume 2 of 2", from "Goldsmith, Oliver" (9781140911210)
- "The Grounds of a Holy Life: Or the Way by Which Many Who Were Heathens Came to Be Christians; ... to Which Is Added, Paul's Speech to the Bishop o", from "Turford, Hugh" (9781140911180)
- "The Vicar of Wakefield: A Tale. Supposed to Be Written by Himself. in Two Volumes. ... Volume 1 of 2", from "Goldsmith, Oliver" (9781140911227)
- "Lenore. Ein Gedicht. Von Gottfried August Brger.", from "Brger, Gottfried August" (9781140911173)
- "The bonze, or Chinese anchorite, an oriental epic novel. Translated from the mandarine language of Hoamchi-vam, ... by Monsr. d'Alenzon, ... Volume 2 of 2", from "Hoamchi-Vam" (9781140911234)