The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT126549With a list of subscribers. Pp.25-28 repeated in pagination; but text and register are continuous.Air : printed by John & Peter Wilson, 1792. 28,25-207,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General The-poetical-works-of-Janet-Little~~Janet-Little BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1140901974, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 222 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=12mm, Gew.=404gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Poetical Works Of Janet Little, ... Janet Little, Books, Reference and Language, The Poetical Works Of Janet Little, ... Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Poetical Works of Janet Little, ...
Details of the book - The Poetical Works of Janet Little, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140901976
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140901974
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,404 kg
Book in our database since 13.11.2012 23:10:53
Book found last time on 20.03.2015 17:59:18
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Ricciardetto Poema Di Niccolo' Forteguerri ... Volume 1 of 3", from "Forteguerri, Niccol" (9781140901969)
- "A poetical sketch of the revolutions that have happened in the natural history of our planet; intended as a specimen of a philosophical and theological poem. Second edition.", from "Fortis, Alberto" (9781140901983)
- "Ricciardetto Poema Di Niccolo' Forteguerri ... Volume 2 of 3", from "Forteguerri, Niccol" (9781140901952)
- "The Protical Son: A Second Welch Preachment, by the Parson of Llangtyddre. on the Return of the Protical Son. ...", from "Parson of Llangtyddre, Of Llangtyddre" (9781140901990)
- "Ricciardetto Poema Di Niccolo' Forteguerri ... Volume 3 of 3", from "Forteguerri, Niccol" (9781140901945)
- "Am I Not a Man? and a Brother? with All Humility Addressed to the British Legislature.", from "Peckard, Peter" (9781140902003)