The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT130308London : printed for D. Brown, and A. Bell, 1702. ,12p. ; 2° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General The-House-of-Nassau-A-pindarick-ode-By-J-Hughes~~John-Hughes Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1140901540, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 22 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=59gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The House Of Nassau. A Pindarick Ode. By J. Hughes. John Hughes, Books, Reference and Language, The House Of Nassau. A Pindarick Ode. By J. Hughes. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The House of Nassau. a Pindarick Ode. by J. Hughes.
Details of the book - The House of Nassau. a Pindarick Ode. by J. Hughes.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140901549
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140901540
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,059 kg
Book in our database since 11.04.2011 05:12:53
Book found last time on 20.03.2015 17:59:18
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Miscellanies on Moral and Religious Subjects, in Prose and Verse. by Elizabeth Harrison.", from "Harrison, Elizabeth" (9781140901532)
- "New-River, a Poem, by William Garbott.", from "Garbott, William" (9781140901556)
- "Venice Preserved; Or, a Plot Discovered. a Tragedy. Written by Mr. Thomas Otway.", from "Otway, Thomas" (9781140901525)
- "The Satires of Persius. Translated by William Drummond, ...", from "Persius" (9781140901563)
- "The Scotch Figgaries: Or, a Knot of Knaves. a Comedy.", from "Tatham, John" (9781140901518)
- "The New Bath Guide: Or, Memoirs of the B-N-R-D Family. in a Series of Poetical Epistles. a New Edition.", from "Anstey, Christopher" (9781140901570)