The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.This collection reveals the history of English common law and Empire law in a vastly changing world of British expansion. Dominating the legal field is the Commentaries of the Law of England by Sir William Blackstone, which first appeared in 1765. Reference works such as almanacs and catalogues continue to educate us by revealing the day-to-day workings of society.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT130852London : printed for Fielding and Walker, 1777. xii,205,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Law~~ Legal History The-penal-statutes-abridged-and-alphabetically-arranged-By-George-Clark-Esq~~George-Clark BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 114090146X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 224 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=12mm, Gew.=408gr, [GR: 27720 - TB/Recht/Allgemeines, Lexika, Geschichte], [SW: - Legal Reference / Law Profession], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Penal Statutes Abridged, And Alphabetically Arranged. ... By George Clark, Esq. George Clark, Books, Reference and Language, The Penal Statutes Abridged, And Alphabetically Arranged. ... By George Clark, Esq. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Penal Statutes Abridged, and Alphabetically Arranged. ... by George Clark, Esq.
Details of the book - The Penal Statutes Abridged, and Alphabetically Arranged. ... by George Clark, Esq.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140901464
ISBN (ISBN-10): 114090146X
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,408 kg
Book in our database since 20.08.2012 01:19:17
Book found last time on 20.03.2015 17:59:18
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "An Alphabetical Epitome of the Common Law of England; So Far as It Relates to the Security of the Persons, Property and Privileges of Individuals. ..", from "Clark, George" (9781140901457)
- "The Law of Tithes; Shewing Their Nature, Kinds, Properties and Incidents; ... by W. Bohun ... the Fourth Edition Corrected, with New References, Addit", from "Bohun, William" (9781140901471)
- "The trial of James Stewart in Aucharn in Duror of Appin, for the murder of Colin Campbell of Glenure, Esq; ... before the circuit court of justiciary held at Inveraray ...", from "Stewart, James" (9781140901440)
- "Lexicon Technicum: Or, an Universal English Dictionary of Arts and Sciences: Explaining Not Only the Terms of Art, But the Arts Themselve", from "Harris, John" (9781140901488)
- "The Original Institution, Power and Jurisdiction of Parliaments. in Two Parts. ... with a Declaration of the House of Commons, Concerning Their Privil", from "Hale, Matthew" (9781140901433)
- "Lexicon Technicum: Or, an Universal English Dictionary of Arts and Sciences: Explaining Not Only the Terms of Art, But the Arts Themselve", from "Harris, John" (9781140901495)