Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT129425London : printed by J.P. Coghlan, 1785. ,109,p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-caveat-addressed-to-the-catholics-of-Worcester-against-the-insinuating-letter-of-Mr-Wharton-By-William-Pilling~~William-Pilling BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A caveat addressed to the catholics of Worcester, against the insinuating letter of Mr. Wharton. By William Pilling. William Pilling, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A caveat addressed to the catholics of Worcester, against the insinuating letter of Mr. Wharton. By William Pilling. Books>Religion and Spirituality, BiblioLife
new Free shipping on orders above $25 Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
A Caveat Addressed to the Catholics of Worcester, Against the Insinuating Letter of Mr. Wharton. by William Pilling. - Paperback
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 118 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=6mm, Gew.=222gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Caveat Addressed to the Catholics of Worcester, Against the Insinuating Letter of Mr. Wharton. by William Pilling.
Details of the book - A Caveat Addressed to the Catholics of Worcester, Against the Insinuating Letter of Mr. Wharton. by William Pilling.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140766094
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140766090
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,222 kg
Book in our database since 29.03.2011 07:16:54
Book found last time on 03.06.2016 07:01:39
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Law of Real Property Mortgages in New Jersey.", from "Reuben Knox" (9781140766087)
- "An Address to the Roman Catholics of the United States of America. Occasioned by a Letter Addressed to the Catholics of Worcester, by Mr. Wharton, ..", from "Carroll, John" (9781140766100)
- "Mistakes about Religion, Amongst the Causes of Our Defection from the Spirit of the Gospel. by a Minister of the Church of Scotland.", from "Bannatyne, James" (9781140766070)
- "Sermons, by Samuel Stanhope Smith, D.D. President of the College of New-Jersey. Corrected and Revised by the Author. Copy Right Secured According to a", from "Smith, Samuel Stanhope" (9781140766117)
- "Essays on Various Subjects Relative to the Present State of Religion 1. on the Controversy about Some Burgess Oaths. ... 8. on the Religious Character", from "Anderson, John" (9781140766063)
- "The Light of an Exemplary Life. a Sermon Preach'd at St. Nicholas's Church in Bristol, 1734. ... by the Revd Mr. William Goldwin, ...", from "Goldwin, William" (9781140766124)