The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT129750With a half-title and a final advertisement leaf.Bath : printed by R. Cruttwell; and sold by G.G. and J. Robinson; and J. Hatchard, London, 1800. xii,190,p: ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Practical-observations-on-the-Revelation-of-St-John-Written-in-the-year-1775-By-the-late-Mrs-Bowdler~~Elizabeth-Stuart-Bowdler BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1140766015, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 208 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=11mm, Gew.=381gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Practical Observations on the Revelation of St. John. Written in the Year 1775. by the Late Mrs. Bowdler.
Details of the book - Practical Observations on the Revelation of St. John. Written in the Year 1775. by the Late Mrs. Bowdler.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140766018
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140766015
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,381 kg
Book in our database since 26.09.2011 01:39:03
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 02:35:35
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Practical Essay on the Death of Jesus Christ, in Two Parts. Containing, I. the History, II. the Doctrine, of His Death. by William M'Gill, ...", from "McGill, William" (9781140766001)
- "An Historical Account of the British or Welsh Versions and Editions of the Bible. with an Appendix Containing the Dedications Prefixed to the First I", from "Llewellyn, Thomas" (9781140766025)
- "The First Annual Account of the Collation of the Mss. of the Septuagint-Version. to Which Is Prefixed a Tract. by Robert Holmes, ...", from "Holmes, Robert" (9781140765998)
- "Pantheisticon. Sive Formula Celebrand] Sodalitatis Socratic], in Tres Particulas Divisa; ... PR]Mittitur de Antiquis & Novis Eruditorum Sodalitatibus,", from "Toland, John" (9781140766032)
- "The Ten Annual Accounts of the Collation of Hebrew Mss of the Old Testament; Begun in 1760, and Compleated in 1769: By Benj. Kennicott, ...", from "Kennicott, Benjamin" (9781140765981)
- "A Letter Writ in the Year 1730. Concerning the Question, Whether the Logos Supplied the Place of a Human Soul in the Person of Jesus Christ. to Whic", from "Lardner, Nathaniel" (9781140766049)