The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT113221Chesterfield : printed for the author, and sold by J. Bradley; sold also by H. Gardner, London, 1788. viii,25,p.,plate ; 4° Books Books ~~ Medicine~~ History The-solution-of-the-quadrature-of-the-circle-By-Bernard-Lucas~~Bernard-Lucas Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1140722433, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 38 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=86gr, [GR: 26920 - TB/Medizin/Allgemeines, Lexika], [SW: - Medical / Nursing], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The solution of the quadrature of the circle. By Bernard Lucas, ... Bernard Lucas, Books, Health and Well Being, The solution of the quadrature of the circle. By Bernard Lucas, ... Books>Health and Well Being
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Solution of the Quadrature of the Circle. by Bernard Lucas, ...
Details of the book - The Solution of the Quadrature of the Circle. by Bernard Lucas, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140722434
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140722433
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,086 kg
Book in our database since 13.05.2011 03:39:33
Book found last time on 20.03.2015 17:39:18
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Description and Use of the Sliding Rule, in the Mensuration of Wood, Stone, Bales, &C. Also, the Description of the Ship-Carpenters Sliding Rule,", from "Mackay, Andrew" (9781140722427)
- "Elements of the Conic Sections, by the Late Dr Robert Simson, ... Translated from the Latin Original. ... the Second Edition.", from "Simson, Robert" (9781140722441)
- "Proprietates Algebraicarum Curvarum. AB Eduardo Waring, ...", from "Waring, Edward" (9781140722410)
- "Elements of the Conic Sections, by the Late Dr Robert Simson, ... the First Three Books, Translated from the Latin Original. ...", from "Simson, Robert" (9781140722458)
- "The Arithmetician's Assistant, Being a Complete System of Practical Arithmetic, Designed as a Text-Book, ... by R. Wiseman, ...", from "Wiseman, R." (9781140722403)
- "Explanations to Plans of Ports, &C. Published at the Charge of the East India Company, 1781 and 1782, by a Dalrymple. Second Edition.", from "Dalrymple, Alexander" (9781140722465)