The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T132634Notes: Anonymous. By - Bramour. Half-titles: 'Bibliotheque amusante' and 'Les caprices de l'amour'. The imprint is false; probably printed in Paris. The introduction refers to the availability of the 'Bibliotheque amusante' 'à Paris & en province'.Imprint: Londres [i.e. Paris?], 1782. Collation: ,209,p. ; 18° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General Les-caprices-de-lamour-et-de-la-fortune-ou-histoire-dAm-lie-et-Ang-lique~~Bramour Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1140665685, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In französischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 224 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=12mm, Gew.=408gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Les Caprices de L'Amour Et de La Fortune, Ou Histoire D'Amlie Et Anglique.
Details of the book - Les Caprices de L'Amour Et de La Fortune, Ou Histoire D'Amlie Et Anglique.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140665687
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140665685
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,408 kg
Book in our database since 27.03.2011 22:45:15
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 02:34:03
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Le Soup Des Petits-Maitres, Ouvrage Moral ... Volume 1 of 2", from "Cailhava, M. De" (9781140665670)
- "The Phoenix; Or, the History of Polyarchus and Argenis. Translated from the Latin, by a Lady. in Four Volumes. ... Volume 4 of 4", from "Barclay, John" (9781140665694)
- "Le Soup Des Petits-Maitres, Ouvrage Moral ... Volume 2 of 2", from "Cailhava, M. De" (9781140665663)
- "The phoenix; or, the history of Polyarchus and Argenis. Translated from the Latin, by a lady. In four volumes. ... Volume 3 of 4", from "Barclay, John" (9781140665700)
- "The Adventures of Joseph Andrews, and His Friend Mr. Abraham Adams. ... by Henry Fielding, ... in Two Volumes. ... Volume 1 of 2", from "Fielding, Henry" (9781140665656)
- "The Phoenix; Or, the History of Polyarchus and Argenis. Translated from the Latin, by a Lady. in Four Volumes. ... Volume 2 of 4", from "Barclay, John" (9781140665717)