1979, ISBN: 0855271787
Hardcover, ID: 4379273245
[EAN: 9780855271787], [PU: The Harvester Press], ALLEGORY AND CRITICISM DRAMA ELIOT ENGLISH ETC FICTION FICTON FLORENCE FRANCESCO GEORGE GIROLAMO IN INFLUENCES INTERPRETATION ITALIAN ITALY KNOWLEDGE LITERATURE MARIA MATTEO MYTH POETRY ROMOLA SAVONAROLA STUDIES SYMBOLISM, | Red boards with Gilt titling to the Spine & Upper Board. 9¼" x 6¼". [XI] 264pp. Index. Bibliography. | First Edition (First Printing).[ From the cover: "George Eliot considered Romola to be the most nearly perfect of all her literary creations, yet readers have often found it the most difficult. In this book, Felicia Bonaparte offers a radically new reading of Romola, .] Further details, photographs, etc. are available, just use the «Ask Bookseller» button and I'll be pleased to help. The book is in stock and ships, POST INCLUDED in the UK, from the rural idyll of Peasedown St. John, near Bath in England from a long-established bookseller - your purchase guaranteed by my reputation and the UK Distance Selling Act. Don't forget that your purchase means my Jack Russells get their supper! Good+ - in Good+ Dust Wrapper. Dust wrapper very slightly rubbed at the edges. Upper board slightly sprung. Previous owners' inscription to the first blank. Edges of the text block lightly spotted. Text complete, clean and tight.
BookLovers of Bath, Peasedown St John, BA, United Kingdom  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
Shipping costs: EUR 3.44
1979, ISBN: 0855271787
[EAN: 9780855271787], [PU: Brighton: The Harvester Press, 1979.], Jacket, hardback, large 8vo, x,264pp, clean and sound, no inscriptions, Very Good / Very Good dustwrapper. ISBN: 0855271787
BRIMSTONES, Lewes, United Kingdom  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
Shipping costs: EUR 5.54
The Triptych and the Cross - The Central Myths of George Eliot's Poetic Imagination
Details of the book - The Triptych and the Cross - The Central Myths of George Eliot's Poetic Imagination
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0855271787
Publishing year: 1979
Publisher: Brighton: The Harvester Press, 1979.
Book in our database since 25.10.2007 17:45:54
Book found last time on 04.12.2014 16:38:48
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Dickens's Apprentice Years, the making of a novelist", from "D DeVries" (0855271795)
- "The Sixteenth and Seventeenth Centuries. (The Fontana Economic History of Europe, 2).", from "Cipolla, Carlo M." (0855271752)
- "Society Against Nature: The Emergence of Human Societies", from "Serge Moscovici, S. Rabinovitch" (0855271744)
- "Burn Helen", from "Karen Gershon" (0855271736)
- "Kept Men?: The First Century of Trade Union Representation in the British House of Commons, 1874-1975", from "William D. Muller" (9780855271848)
- "Twentieth Century (Econ. Hist. of Eur. S)", from "Carlo M Cipolla" (085527185X)