Hopi Mary Stout, Books, Hopi Books The Native American Peoples series explores the cultures of some of the earliest residents of North America. With direct, lively text covering Native Americans' past and present, these books include each tribe's own origin stories and descriptions of its traditional way of life, its relationships with other tribes and with European settlers and explorers, its history through modern times, and life today, including the arts. Each title also examines how the tribe is upholding its traditions and maintaining its identity in the present. In addition to the easy-to-understand text and vibrant historical and contemporary images, such helpful features as a time line, glossary, index, and suggested activities illuminate the cultures of the original Americans and their lives today.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Hopi
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780836842180
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0836842189
Publisher: Gareth Stevens Publishing
Book in our database since 28.01.2008 17:36:11
Book found last time on 26.03.2016 11:49:53
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Creek", from "Stone, Amy" (0836842170)
- "Inuit", from "Burgan, Michael" (9780836842197)
- "Blackfoot", from "Stout, Mary" (0836842162)
- "Oneida", from "Stone, Amy" (0836842200)
- "Shoshone", from "Stout, Mary; Various" (0836842219)
- "Using Math to Win a Grand Prix", from "Clemson, Wendy; Clemson, David" (9780836842142)