Being too cautious is the greatest risk of all.--Jawaharlal NehruIs your church at a crossroads, trying to measure if a risk is worth the reward? Perhaps you''re considering a new building project, changing worship styles, hiring a new staff member, or even planting a new church. Do you feel like you''re standing on the edge, deciding whether or not to jump? Are you wondering if your parachute will open on the way down?A fine line exists between taking risks in faith and foolishness. Foolishness is like jumping off a tall building and #151laws of gravity inevitably cause the jumper to get hurt. By contrast, faith dares with God to dream the impossible but also walks in ways consistent with God''s principles.Taking Risks in Ministry provides principles for managing risk in a variety of areas including finance, administration, worship, and discipleship. Learn to minimize the downsides of risk and maximize the potential to help your church grow. Well-known church leaders including Dale Galloway, Walt Kallestad, Dick Wills, Wayne Cordeiro, Bill Easum, Elmer Towns, Leith Anderson, Sally Morgenthaler, and Maxie Dunnam share methods for judging the acceptability of risks and lessons they have learned through taking risks in their own ministry. Dale Galloway, Books, Taking Risks In Ministry: Book 5 Books Provides principles for managing risk in a variety of areas including finance, administration, worship, and discipleship.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2003, ISBN: 0834119811, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: BEACON HILL PR, 144 Seiten, L=231mm, B=160mm, H=18mm, Gew.=390gr, [GR: 15450 - HC/Praktische Theologie], [SW: - Religion - Ministry & Pastoral Resources], Gebunden, Klappentext: Provides principles for managing risk in a variety of areas including finance, administration, worship, and discipleship. Provides principles for managing risk in a variety of areas including finance, administration, worship, and discipleship.
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Hardcover, Buch, [PU: Beacon Hill Press]
Shipping costs:Versand in 10-20 Tagen, , Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD (EUR 0.00)
Taking Risks in Ministry
Details of the book - Taking Risks in Ministry
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780834119819
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0834119811
Publishing year: 2003
Publisher: BEACON HILL PR
Weight: 0,390 kg
Book in our database since 14.11.2007 20:54:57
Book found last time on 20.03.2015 07:47:32
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Lead to Succeed: New Testament Principles for Visionary Leadership", from "Toler, Stan; Brecheisen, Jerry" (0834119803)
- "Angry Teens and the Parents Who Love Them", from "Austin, Sandy" (083411982X)
- "Jonah, Esther, and Ruth: Servants of Deliverance and Grace", from "Coody, Marie; McCullough Jeannie, Exec Ed and Others; McCullough, Jeannie" (083411979X)
- "The VIBRANT CHURCH: A Step-by-Step Plan for Bringing Your Church to Life", from "Stan Toler" (9780834119833)
- "Surprises and Miracles of the Season: Devotions for Christmas and New Year's", from "Hensley, Dennis" (0834119781)
- "The Grief Care Guide - Resources For Counseling And Leading Small Groups", from "Harold Ivan Smith" (9780834119840)