Detailseite wird geladen...
The last place Melanie Morganfield Young expects to fall prey to love is on the same sea that took her wealthy husband. Recently widowed, Melanie finds herself seeking solace with the captain of the very ship that was to have sailed her and her husband on a journey of discovery to the Orient. Melanie thinks she can never love again. But Captain Worth Randolphs passionate glances and surprising gentleness start to sweep away her defenses. Beneath his hard exterior, Melanie finds a compassionate soul. And gazing into his eyes, she finds the courage to finally let go of the past and surrender to the man who exposes the deepest treasures of her heart. contemporary,historical,historical fiction,literature and fiction,regency,romance Historical Fiction, Zebra
used Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Amber Treasure
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0821712012
Book in our database since 10.11.2007 20:39:41
Book found last time on 19.07.2016 11:43:05
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Heirloom", from "Brownleigh, E" (0821712004)
- "Love Stone", from "James, Deana" (0821712020)
- "embrace, cherish" (0821711997)
- "Emily's Destiny: American Dream Book 1.", from "Whitney Faulkner" (0821712039)
- "Victory at Guadalcanal", from "Lee, R." (0821711989)
- "Breathless Passion", from "Creel, C" (0821712047)