1971, ISBN: 0807606073
Hardcover, ID: 10063829649
[EAN: 9780807606070], [PU: George Braziller, New York, NY], First Printing. 8vo. VG/-VG-. thick solid black DJ spine with pale orange uppercase title centered above and between gray author and tiny white publisher just above tail. front glossy black, with white silhouette and centered vivid orange titling above gray author. heavily abraded along perimeter, tiny chips, closed tears and stress from handling and shelfwear, concentrated at spine ends. black clothbound, touch of light exposure appears grayish and likewise the thin panel board upper edges. stamped gilt uppercase for titling, each centered separately, title and author at tip and publisher at tail. mild white flecks and mild rubbing to front board. green marker name of previous owner on right fep. textblock is basically clear, binding intact and between endsheets no markings. upper edge tinted pink, else fore-edge and tail an even ivory. 607 pp. ISBN # 807606073.
Second Story Books, ABAA, Rockville, MD, U.S.A.  [Rating: 4 (von 5)]
Shipping costs: EUR 17.38
Coleridge, the Damaged Archangel.
Details of the book - Coleridge, the Damaged Archangel.
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0807606073
Publishing year: 1971
Book in our database since 09.02.2008 04:40:59
Book found last time on 30.08.2013 20:40:38
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Towards a Non-Oppressive Environment: An Essay", from "Alexander Tzonis" (0807606065)
- "something else" (0807606081)
- "The Future of the United States Government toward the Year 2000;: A Report", from "American Academy of Arts and Sciences" (080760609X)
- "Rising Glory of America, 1760-1820", from "Wood, Gordon S., ed." (0807606111)
- "The Future of the Oceans", from "Wolfgang Gaston Friedmann" (0807606022)
- "The Future of the Oceans", from "Wolfgang Friedmann" (0807606014)