The Rise and Greed of Multinational Landlords: Billions for the Rich-Pennies for the Poor, deals with real time, real life issues affecting the lives of all Americans-especially the middle class. Those on the lower rung of the economic ladder are suffering as well. A revitalized economy and good leadership will bring us out of this oil crisis, financial and mortgage meltdownMark Chapman, Jr. draws on his own life experiences relative to life on the farm, and a sharecroppers son. With a personal plan, I was able to overcome obstacles and move ahead to achieve my goals. The Rise and Greed of Multinational Landlords is an extension of my first book--Bible-Based Counseling in that I am still talking about improving family life. How low wages may cause the husband or wife to work a second job when both need to be home raising their children. Without nurturing and control-children are more likely to end up in jail or the mental health system, costing billions. Finally, the oil crisis has strangled our economy. An aggressive move to alternative fuels is necessary: Cellulosic ethanol, Solar, Wind, Ocean Currents, Geothermal and Nuclear-a 150 Billion dollar program over 10 years. Mark Chapman Jr., Books, Biography and Memoir, The Rise and Greed of Multinational Landlords: Billions for The Rich--Pennies for The Poor. Books>Biography and Memoir
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2008, ISBN: 0595527418, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: iUniverse.com, 64 Seiten, L=229mm, B=152mm, H=4mm, Gew.=104gr, [GR: 25500 - TB/Geschichte], [SW: - Biography / Autobiography], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
EAN: 9780595527410, ISBN: 0595527418 [SW:Biography / Autobiography ; Historical - General], [VÃ–:20080900], Buch (ling.)
bol.de - International
Titel voraussichtlich versandfertig innerhalb 3 Wochen.. Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Rise and Greed of Multinational Landlords: Billions for the Rich--Pennies for the Poor.
Details of the book - The Rise and Greed of Multinational Landlords: Billions for the Rich--Pennies for the Poor.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780595527410
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0595527418
Publishing year: 2008
Weight: 0,104 kg
Book in our database since 26.11.2008 08:05:03
Book found last time on 20.03.2015 03:25:55
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Sea Interludes: Rogue Adventure on a Tramp Steamer", from "Braddan, Andreas" (9780595527434)
- "Here's Fifty: The First Hundred Years Are the Hardest. Edmund T. Mazur", from "Dawson, Garth Clark" (9780595527441)
- "Donny's Unauthorized Technical Guide to Harley Davidson 1936 to Present: Volume II: Performancing the Twin CAM", from "Petersen, Donny" (9780595527458)
- "Four Season: The Many Seasons of Life", from "Saintelo, Yves; Saintelo, Guy" (9780595527465)
- "The Other Side of Success: And All Its Empty Promises", from "Draper, Robert E." (9780595527359)
- "Selected Poems 1967 - 2007", from "Owen, Hudson" (9780595527472)