2008, ISBN: 0521291887
[EAN: 9780521291880], [PU: Cambridge University Press], Language Arts & Disciplines|Linguistics, Language Arts & Disciplines|Sign Language, Dispatched, from the UK, within 48 hours of ordering. Though second-hand, the book is still in very good shape. Minimal signs of usage may include very minor creasing on the cover or on the spine. Inscription. Please note this book has an inscription on the inside page. The book is still very readable, and the price has been adjusted accordingly. Thanks.
Reuseabook, Stroud, GLOS, United Kingdom  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
Shipping costs: EUR 1.74
Part I she establishes the theoretical framework by providing a systematic survey of the three main models of language development and in Part 2 turns to sociolinguistics and shows how changes within a language over a period of time, and changes brought about by contact between languages are both indicators and agents of more general cultural developments., [PU: Cambridge University Press]
Nr. M00521291887 Shipping costs:, 3, zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
[EAN: 9780521291880], Gebraucht, sehr guter Zustand, Language Arts & Disciplines|Linguistics, Language Arts & Disciplines|Sign Language, The book has been read, but is in excellent condition. Pages are intact and not marred by notes or highlighting. The spine remains undamaged., [PU: Cambridge University Press]
WorldofBooks, Goring-By-Sea, WS, United Kingdom  [Rating: 4 (von 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 51.18
1977, ISBN: 0521291887
[EAN: 9780521291880], Gebraucht, guter Zustand, [PU: Cambridge University Press], Language Arts & Disciplines|Linguistics, Language Arts & Disciplines|Sign Language, Great reading/study copy. May have highlights and/or notes. Ships Fast! Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Solr Books, Skokie, IL, U.S.A.  [Rating: 4 (von 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 22.52
Paperback. Very Good.
World of Books Ltd
Shipping costs: EUR 4.58
Details of the book - Historical Linguistics
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780521291880
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0521291887
Publishing year: 1977
Publisher: CAMBRIDGE UNIV PR
Weight: 0,458 kg
Book in our database since 31.05.2007 12:47:16
Book found last time on 24.10.2016 10:01:50
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Macroeconomic Analysis and Stabilization Policy", from "Turnovsky, Stephen J.; Turnovsky" (0521291879)
- "China's Economic Revolution", from "Eckstein, Alexander; Eckstein, F. Ed.; Alexander, Eckstein" (0521291895)
- "Semantics: Volume 2", from "Lyons, John" (0521291860)
- "Mao Tse-Tung in the Scales of History: A Preliminary Assessment Organized by the China Quarterly", from "Wilson, Dick" (0521291909)
- "Mechanics of the Mind", from "Colin Blakemore" (0521291852)
- "Class, Race, and Worker Insurgency: The League of Revolutionary Black Workers", from "Geschwender, James A." (0521291917)