She loves you, yeah, yeah, yeah When Regina Bloomsbury's band, the Caverns, breaks up, she thinks it's all over. And then she makes a wish-- "I wish I could be as famous as the Beatles." The Beatles are her music idols. The next day, she gets up to find that the Caverns are not just as famous as the Beatles, they have replaced them in history Regina is living like a rock star, and loving it. There are talk shows, music videos, and live concerts with thousands of screaming fans. And Regina is the star of it all. But fame is getting the better of Regina, and she has a decision to make. Does she want to replace the Beatles forever? Here is a rocking novel about the good and the bad of Hollywood, fame, and rock 'n roll. The Girl Who Became a Beatle Taylor, Greg Regina Bloomsbury, a sixteen-year-old, Beatles-obsessed rocker, takes a trip to an alternate reality where the Beatles never existed and her band, the Caverns, are the rock-and-roll superstars.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2011, ISBN: 0312652593, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: FEIWEL & FRIENDS, 281 Seiten, L=217mm, B=149mm, H=26mm, Gew.=367gr, [GR: 12500 - HC/Kinder-/Jugendromane u. -erzählungen], [SW: - Children's Books - Young Adult Fiction], Gebunden, Klappentext: Regina Bloomsbury, a sixteen-year-old, Beatles-obsessed rocker, takes a trip to an alternate reality where the Beatles never existed and her band, the Caverns, are the rock-and-roll superstars. Regina Bloomsbury, a sixteen-year-old, Beatles-obsessed rocker, takes a trip to an alternate reality where the Beatles never existed and her band, the Caverns, are the rock-and-roll superstars.
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
[EAN: 9780312652593], Neubuch, [PU: Feiwel & Friends], advance edition. 288 pages. 8.50x5.75x1.00 inches. In Stock.
Revaluation Books, Exeter, United Kingdom  [Rating: 4 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 787.55
NA NA, Feiwel & Friends
new Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
The Girl Who Became a Beatle
Details of the book - The Girl Who Became a Beatle
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780312652593
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0312652593
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: FEIWEL & FRIENDS
Weight: 0,367 kg
Book in our database since 25.01.2012 13:49:42
Book found last time on 22.04.2016 03:05:27
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Writing Across the Curriculum: A Critical Sourcebook", from "Terry Myers Zawacki; Paul M Rogers" (9780312652586)
- "Amer Prom 4ev1&rdr&cher 2e&ben 2e", from "Roark, James L.; Johnson, Michael P.; Cohen, Patricia Cline" (9780312652616)
- "The Cloud Pavilion", from "Rowland, Laura Joh" (9780312652555)
- "America: A Concise History 4e V2 & Reading the American Past 4e V2 & Jungle", from "James A. Henretta, David Brody, Michael P. Johnson, Upton Sinclair, Christopher Phelps" (9780312652630)
- "Research and Documentation in the Electronic Age With 2009 Mla Update + Documenting Sources in Apa Style: 2010 Update", from "Hacker, Diana" (9780312652654)
- "The Snuggie Sutra", from "Lex Friedman, Megan Morrison, Sam Gasner" (9780312652678)