Do you keep looking for the perfect quick fix diet -- that you'll start tomorrow? Does food help you feel better when you have a tough day? Do you feel that you're too busy to exercise? If these diet excuses sound familiar, Dr. Jeffrey Wilbert and his wife Norean are here to wake you up to the news of "Fattitudes" -- hidden fat attitudes that keep us from achieving our weight-loss goals. Jeffrey and Norean Wilbert, a couple with real-life and professional experience in the battle with fattitudes and in Jeffrey's groundbreaking weight-loss practice, will share ways to overcome a diet-mentality and the emotional, psychological, and fitness fattitudes you may be experiencing or your loved ones may be sending your way. This groundbreaking book will place you on the path to winning your war with weight...for life. Fattitudes Wilbert, Jeffrey R. / Wilbert, Norean / Wilbert, Norean K.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Fattitudes
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780312251918
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0312251912
Publisher: St. Martin's Press
Book in our database since 17.12.2007 11:44:31
Book found last time on 13.03.2015 10:54:33
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Expectant Mother's Guide: To Prescription and Nonprescription Drugs, Vitamins, Home Remedies, and Herbal Products", from "Donald Sullivan" (0312251904)
- "I'm Wild Again: Snippets from My Life and a Few Brazen Thoughts", from "Helen Gurley Brown" (9780312251925)
- "Dr. Atkins' Age-Defying Diet Revolution", from "M.D. Atkins,Sheila Buff Robert C." (0312251890)
- "The Living Great Lakes: Searching for the Heart of the Inland Seas", from "Dennis, Jerry" (9780312251932)
- "Dances with Luigi: A Grandson's Determined Quest to Comprehend Italy and the Italians", from "Paul Paolicelli" (9780312251888)
- "Naked Came the Phoenix", from "Marcia Talley, J. A. Jance, Marcia Talley" (0312251947)