1957, ISBN: 0224601113
Hardcover, ID: 17732083657
[EAN: 9780224601115], Gebraucht, guter Zustand, [SC: 5.91], [PU: Jonathan Cape Ltd], History, Jacket, 1957. First Edition. 323 pages. Black dust jacket with white lettering over grey cloth.B&W photographs throughout. Clean pages with firm binding. Mild tanning to endpapers and page edges.Mild wear to spine, edges and corners. Mild sunning to spine.Dust jacket corners cut but not price clipped. Mild wear and tear to edges and corners. Mild tanning to spine and edges.
World of Rare Books, Goring-by-Sea, WTSX, United Kingdom  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 5.91
1957, ISBN: 9780224601115
Hardcover, Good jacket, Subjects, Hardcover, Name inked on front pastedown. Page edges yellowing. Dust jacket sunned, worn, chipping, name inked on front. Possible defects such as light shelving wear may exist. May have minor creasing, writing, stickers and/or residue. COAS Books, A Bookstore for Everyone. Buy with confidence-Satisfaction Guaranteed! , [PU: Knopf]
Las Cruces, NM, Coas Books, Inc.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
NY: Alfred A. Knopf. Good with no dust jacket. 1957. Hardbound. Ex-Lib with markins; 340 pages ., Alfred A. Knopf, 1957
Neil Shillington: Bookdealer & Booksearch
Shipping costs: EUR 17.50
Used, Good. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Shipped quickly. Cover has some rubbing. Cover has some edge wear.
Winter Ventures Inc
Shipping costs: EUR 16.99
Details of the book - Seven Caves
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780224601115
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0224601113
Publishing year: 1957
Publisher: Jonathan Cape Ltd
Book in our database since 03.03.2008 12:25:00
Book found last time on 25.05.2016 13:01:19
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Origin of Races", from "Carleton S. Coon" (0224601121)
- "Cooper D Talleyrand", from "Duff Cooper" (022460113X)
- "History of Modern France: 1799-1871 v. 2", from "Alfred Cobban" (0224601067)
- "modern france, history france", from "cobban alfred" (0224601059)
- "No Royalty A/C Out of Africa Jcp 21.\\ref.pen", from "Karen Blixen" (0224601172)
- "History of Modern Criticism, 1750-1950: The Age of Transition v. 3", from "Rene Wellek" (0224601180)