This book provides a complete introduction to the fascinating world of the tropical rain forest. Written for a broad readership, it describes the structure and function of rain-forest ecosystems, their value to us, and the damage we are causing them. A recognized authority in the field, T.C. Whitmore confronts the problems of conserving these ecologically vital regions without sensationalism or distortion. He presents a wealth of vital information in a form accessible to anyone wishing to know more about these luxuriant and diverse regions. An Introduction to Tropical Rain Forests Whitmore, T. C.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
1990, ISBN: 0198542763
[EAN: 9780198542766], [PU: Oxford University Press], Nature|Trees & Forests, Former Library book. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. 100% Money Back Guarantee. Shipped to over one million happy customers. Your purchase benefits world literacy!
BetterWorldBooks.com, Mishawaka, IN, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5]
Shipping costs: EUR 5.50
An Introduction to Tropical Rain Forests
Details of the book - An Introduction to Tropical Rain Forests
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780198542766
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0198542763
Publishing year: 1990
Publisher: Oxford University Press, USA
Book in our database since 21.06.2007 22:19:37
Book found last time on 13.03.2015 20:37:11
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Mouse: Its Reproduction and Development (Oxford Science Publications)", from "Roberts Rugh" (0198542771)
- "tropical rain forests", from "whitmore" (0198542747)
- "Coalitions and Alliances in Humans and Other Animals (Oxford Science Publications)", from "Alexander Harcourt, Frans De Waal, Frans B.M. de Waal" (0198542739)
- "Plant Form: An Illustrated Guide to Flowering Plant Morphology", from "Adrian D. Bell, Alan Bryan" (0198542798)
- "design forest landscape" (0198542801)
- "The Insulin-Like Growth Factors : Structure and Biological Functions", from "Paul N. Scholfield" (0198542704)